False Charges Regarding “Christian Terrorism”

pro life 5
March for Life 2013

On a recent CNN appearance, I confronted the obscenely foolish liberal argument that insists that contemporary Christian terrorism represents even more of a threat than Islamic terrorism—citing the shameful slaying of a handful of abortion doctors as proof.

First, the incidents of murder in the anti-abortion cause brought fewer than a dozen deaths in the last three decades, while victims of Islamo-Nazi terror—most of them Muslims, by the way—can be counted in the tens of thousands. Second, no nations or prominent church groups promote or applaud violence in the name of Jesus, but several nations and many leading voices in Islam endorse violence in the name of Allah. Radical Islam stands alone among contemporary religious sects in suggesting that the slaughter of innocent women and children in suicide attacks will bring you closer to God.

1. American  •  May 1, 2013 at 10:10 pm

The modern liberal “progressives” are purveyors and victims of cultural Marxism. All the good people are in the way so they simply make up lies about the good people to remove them from implementing Soviet Union v2 right here in America.

• American  •  May 1, 2013 at 10:11 pm

That’s All the good people are in the way so they simply make up lies about the good people to remove them (e.g. the good people) so they (e.g. the cultural Marxists) can implement Soviet Union version 2.0 right here in America.

• Hollis Whitaker III  •  May 18, 2013 at 3:19 am

A good point Mr Medved.

2. V Barr  •  May 3, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Great points, Michael. As usual.

3. Daphne Krueger  •  May 7, 2013 at 3:31 am

I heard that discussion and it was “right on.” Ach, I wish I could always listen to your whole broadcast, but I’ m not always by a radio. When I listen, I hear you defend the right way of thinking. Thanks for your efforts. I am writing as if You, Michael will read this. I’d like to say, too, on the subject of Benghazi, why isn’t the question asked, since Great Britton recalled their ambassador when he was threatened, why didn’t Pres. Obam recall our ambassador? I hope the next hearing will bring out the truth and reveal the untruths that were told, and they will be prosecuted.

4. Hollis Whitaker III  •  May 18, 2013 at 3:19 am